UFC PPVS

Updated card #UFC264.
- O'Malley needs a new opponent. Smolka is out.
- Brady vs. Lee cancelled, Lee injured. Brady won't remain on the card.
- Hall vs. Topuria bumped up from the featured Early Prelim to the Prelims.photo_2021-07-01_14-01-56.jpg

I was very impressed with Gane in his last fight. We will now see if they can survive against lewis KO power.
Gane is way more technical than Lewis with his Muay Thai kickboxing style. I would say nobody has really tested his ground game yet but if he can keep Lewis at distance and just point score with his kicks and punches he has a good chance of winning a decision.
If he gets sloppy and the Black beast catches him, it’s lights out.
Lewis has that ability to be down on the scorecard and then just out of the blue he knocks his opponents out.
He’s It’s not your conventional fighter and that’s what I love about, also some of it is after fight interviews are so funny. 😆

Gane is way more technical than Lewis with his Muay Thai kickboxing style. I would say nobody has really tested his ground game yet but if he can keep Lewis at distance and just point score with his kicks and punches he has a good chance of winning a decision.
If he gets sloppy and the Black beast catches him, it’s lights out.
Lewis has that ability to be down on the scorecard and then just out of the blue he knocks his opponents out.
He’s It’s not your conventional fighter and that’s what I love about, also some of it is after fight interviews are so funny. 😆

totally agree.

Lewis is always a good watch and always good for an upset. he has the power to KO anyone.

totally agree.

Lewis is always a good watch and always good for an upset. he has the power to KO anyone.
Have you seen the video of him boxing a guy from the gym where he trains who challenged him to a boxing match. All I can say It doesn’t last long😆

Have you seen the video of him boxing a guy from the gym where he trains who challenged him to a boxing match. All I can say It doesn’t last long
I hadn't but I did now.

Fucking hell he could of kill your man. He was hitting him when he was hunched over the ropes and no one in sight stopping him

I hadn't but I did now.

Fucking hell he could of kill your man. He was hitting him when he was hunched over the ropes and no one in sight stopping him
It’s rumoured that the guy was going round telling people that he would easily beat Lewis in a boxing bout. 🤭

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back