Twinhan DTV C-CI

willin

DW Regular
Reaction score
Has anyone got the Twinhan DTV C-CI cable card working with a cam?? tried my blue zeta + fun4 (working in my floppy) in the twinhan CI, don't work at all, any advice anyone.

Has anyone got the Twinhan DTV C-CI cable card working with a cam?? tried my blue zeta + fun4 (working in my floppy) in the twinhan CI, don't work at all, any advice anyone.

hi willin

pretty sure charlieram tried and failed......maybe worth sending him a pm to check

Tried t before with an icecrypt cam and no software detects it ,I have noticed on the card that there are a few pins for like a power connector and if I remember rightly one is marked up at +5v (cant be bothered to crack open the case as it is under the TV!) but I found a (low res) piccy ,just wondering if the cam needs additional power. Feel free to try it out and let me know how you get on with it ;)

hi mate

my sat tuner looks simlar and ci and i have used a dragon cam init.
used to program my cam using dragon loader.

Tried t before with an icecrypt cam and no software detects it ,I have noticed on the card that there are a few pins for like a power connector and if I remember rightly one is marked up at +5v (cant be bothered to crack open the case as it is under the TV!) but I found a (low res) piccy ,just wondering if the cam needs additional power. Feel free to try it out and let me know how you get on with it ;)

Apologies for the delay in posting, been working away!! Thanks for that charlieram will have a look over the weekend and post back.

I'm not an expert however the pins seem similar to that of a webstar modem (used to flash the firmware). Pins from left would probably be : Live : Earth : Data : Data

I'm not an expert however the pins seem similar to that of a webstar modem (used to flash the firmware). Pins from left would probably be : Live : Earth : Data : Data

Thanks for that biosonik, @charlieram, hi mate, it seems they are for digital audio out or so I am told.

Ayup, lads.

Anyone get the Twinhan working with CAM? If not, I assume you've got it working with vplug and DVBViewer?

I fancy trying one with DVBLink...

Ayup, lads.

Anyone get the Twinhan working with CAM? If not, I assume you've got it working with vplug and DVBViewer?

I fancy trying one with DVBLink...

Hi cafe.racer , more or less gave up trying with cams after charlierams comments. it works great on my xp drive View attachment 46487 with vplug/DVBDream, DVBViewer, etc etc. testing windows 7 but not tried with DVBSbridge/DVBLink.

Cheers mate. I got one anyway - total bargain from Hisat at the minute.

I wanted to use CAM + Card if I could - it's just a I know how to do that now.

Will have to have a go with vplug & DVBViewer. DVBLink seems easy enough and has good instructions.

Tried t before with an icecrypt cam and no software detects it , ;)

ive recently tried with a nagravision cam and it is detected ive yet to test as these cams are supposed to have there own bk but i cant find it-but it is detected in the software that comes with the twinhan

Back