DVB - PC Cards tv on laptop

slonger

Member +
Reaction score
I would like to watch tv on my laptop when in the caravan can anybody recommend a tv card that will work, the caravan has a built in status aerial which i could plug in the laptop has usb2 and an express card slot

do the free view dongles work well? or had I better take the tv to stop the wife nagging.

do the free view dongles work well? or had I better take the tv to stop the wife nagging.

They work well in very strong signal areas but for anywhere else you will need a decent aerial. The small portable aerials that come with the devices often dont give satisfactory results.

Ive tried one of these and the standard Ariel gives you nothing at all ! ,but if you can get a connection to a standard Ariel then its not to bad at all

I use mine in work with the standard magnetic base aerial that comes with it and it works excellent but I know others who have to have a better aerial, as said before, all depends on your area but if you have an outside aerial at caravan then it should be fine. You also get full epg aswell and can even record to your lappy hdd.

Back