Tutorial For A Tit

BAGGIES

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi ive searched hi and lo but cannot find a tute to program a titanuim card...ive got a d4001 fully working with a funcard...just need somthing that will auto update.getting abit fed up of the keys rolling every other day..can anyone drop a link please or point me to teh right direction....

many thanks

baggies

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BAGGIES said:
Hi ive searched hi and lo but cannot find a tute to program a titanuim card...ive got a d4001 fully working with a funcard...just need somthing that will auto update.getting abit fed up of the keys rolling every other day..can anyone drop a link please or point me to teh right direction....
many thanks
baggies
Try this
View attachment 14656
Regards......Chookey​

Last edited:

BAGGIES

Inactive User
Reaction score
Chookey...fun au....? is that the atmega card...i didnt realise they auto updated ???? ...thats prob sounds like a better option mate....can u link me me to the the tut for these cards .......

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

edcase

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tutorial for a tit, I dont think that is a fair swap mate.

hahaha

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BAGGIES said:
Chookey...fun au....? is that the atmega card...i didnt realise they auto updated ???? ...thats prob sounds like a better option mate....can u link me me to the the tut for these cards .......
Any reply to this mate? funcard au has been possible for a wee while now. Are you sorted???

TEST