(TUT)Updated your ipohne/ipad and cant jailbreak untill IOS 7 then look here

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Lets get the nitty gritty out of the way:
Just to clarify this is for information purposes only i do not condone the use of pirated software/apps.I am not responsible for any data loss or damage you do to your idevice.

Now the good stuff:

so i spent the day kicking myself yesterday overly excited about reciveing my ipad mini and updated and come to jailbreak it and thats when the woes set in.So i done some continous searching as what i could do now i have to wait so then i came across this:

Here is the tut of how to get free games and apps.

first of all go here:iPhone5??/??_iPhone4S??_????????-PP????

Step 1:
start tut.jpg
Step 2:
tut2.jpg

Then wait for the client to download so far i Havant had any viruses or warnings from my virus software and i use avast paid for.

Now you should have the client up and running plug in you device and if you have itune running then please close that now and keep 25pp prog running.It should reconise your device.

which will look like this:
tut3.jpg

And heres how to add your games or apps:

tut4.jpg

Type in the search box what you are looking for:
tut 5.jpg

Once you have found what you were looking for now follow these steps:
tut6.jpg

Then wait for your game to download and keep your idevice plugged in until the app appears on your device.Then unplug and enjoy

PLEASE NOTE:You will not be able to use iTunes once you start using this software as iTunes will delete all the apps you haven't officially downloaded.

This is my first tutorial so hope this has helped someone out who has upgraded there idevice t the newest firmware you cant do as much as cydia but least you can play for free for now.

Also if you go onto you tube there are tuts what show what all the words mean as it can be a bit confusing but if you just stick to the basics then you cant go wrong.

To The mods:If this tutorial is not allowed then please delete.

Back