Turtle Beach Ear Force DSS Surround Sound Processor £20 delivered.

I'm still waiting for mine I jumped on and ordered soon as my dad said "ear lad them tertle beach thingys are on hukd the gooin at game fo 20 quid" I thought whats he going on about couldn't believe it when I saw it I've been eyeing one up for about 12 month hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

well i used to think the turtles on there own were good but this little box does make a big difference and ive only played black ops 2 with it which as you prob know is shite compared to the other cods, no footsteps ect... the turtles pick that up well on other cods this cod is shite for it and even with this box you dont hear that but you do pick up more than you will think.

example ive played black ops 2 since it came out and on plaza i never noticed that when the game starts there are fireworks in the sky, never picked up on it before yet the little box made the fireworks pop and i could hear them and because i could hear them i looked at the screen properly and i saw for the first itme fireworks in the sky.

ive still to play with the bass setting mines on low at the minute but im going to try gradually turn it up until i find the right mix,

2o quid bargain prob the best 20 ive spent in the last 12 months or more.

Back