Tuner

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi i have a Dm800 hdse clone box about 6mnths old the tuner has died. Can any 1 point me in the right direction to get 1 for the clone box or as any 1 got 1 for sale? Thanx in advance :)

Same happened me last week mine was BCM 4505 tuner also clone box,got a new one on ebay for £34 but i have seen cheaper for sale .

I have a BCM 4505 tuner in DM800HD se clone but getting freezing on EuroSport HD and Universal HD etc with SNR 80% and AGC 22%. Is there an improved tuner I can install? Server is typically 0.260s. Any ideas as to cause of problems?

I have a BCM 4505 tuner in DM800HD se clone but getting freezing on EuroSport HD and Universal HD etc with SNR 80% and AGC 22%. Is there an improved tuner I can install? Server is typically 0.260s. Any ideas as to cause of problems?
to be honest mate thats quite a good server with that speed, you could always check to see if theres a better transponder for the said 2 channels

Any further advice on this one guys?

Back