tune up utilities 2007

bigal07

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wanted 2 know what use thought of this proggy?
i think it a very good proggy as u can do a lot with it but is it worth the money the company ask f4 it? or are we just being ripped off 1nce agian by the corparate companys

f4 those who have not got it and want it 2 try it go 2 downloads and try the trial and if use like it but dont want 2 fork the cash out pm me and ill be glad 2 help with the full proggy
: multi :: multi :

I "Aquired" the full version and think its great.

Especially on my old and slow pc i could really feel a difference after the 1 click maintenence and even on this new machine i can still feel a bit of a difference so it must be doing something right.

And it does so many other things aswell with the looks and stuff on the main proggy

10/10

i know some people who swear by it but its not for me i prefer WinXP Manager, its a great little app ;)

I "Aquired" the full version and think its great.

Especially on my old and slow pc i could really feel a difference after the 1 click maintenence and even on this new machine i can still feel a bit of a difference so it must be doing something right.

And it does so many other things aswell with the looks and stuff on the main proggy

10/10

same ere buddy thats why i thought i would ask the q about it
2 see what others thought
and f4 those who want it ill give 2 them well the d world members as theyve helped me loads since i started now i can give back

Top program have it on my pc and just put it on my daughters laptop........ wouldnt be without it :)

Crap cleaner for me
Uninstalls loads of hidden stuff fixes issues and edits start up programmes and best of all free

dont u find these kinda programmes remove some things that u need ?

I remember running this once and windows fecked right up and not used it since

U on about tuneup or crapcleaner rat????????

tuneup :( I used to like it but I remember getting the newest version and it propper messing the pc up
maybe a setting I dont know ?

Never had any probs with mine :) but then again i did buy a good pc :) :)

Back