Transponder list

visvis

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know the complete transponder frequencies on 6952.

I need to manualy scan in Progdvb.

What frequency for VOD or NVOD channels and the new ones from sky.

Cheers

Hi all

Does anyone know the complete transponder frequencies on 6952.

I need to manualy scan in Progdvb.

What frequency for VOD or NVOD channels and the new ones from sky.

Cheers

The NIT lists transmitted on cable (CW & TW areas) contain the NIT tables for all NetId's so without knowing your specific NetId you wont get much valuable info (You might get info from the dbox/dreambox section for your location if someone else has already posted this info)

The VOD transponders frequencies data is often not transmitted as part of the NIT tables so there is no standard link from the dvb tables to these channels. Usually, the only way to find the frequencies is a complete scan (you may only pick something up if someone on your node has ordered a VOD event).

Last edited:
how can i find the correct transponders

As a start, it would help for you to know the NetId for your area although for dvb-c its often enough to know the default frequency for your area.

In the UK dvb-c uses 8Mhz channel spaces so you can simply do a scan of all 8Mhz channel slots starting at your default frequency (both forward and backwards) between about 99Mhz and 860Mhz. You should be able to set up this scan list in whatever software you are using.

Here's my DVBC cable file. It might help, it might not.
I'm using DVBViewer so you might have to tweak it but it should give you a clue or a starting point.

The information Nozzer is giving you should be takne into account, it's probably far more accurate. Just asking the same question twice is unlikely to win you much help.

Note: this was an ini file but the uploader made me change it to a txt.

I hope it's of some help.

I find SatcoDX a useful site to get transponder info, thougha bit cumberosme search is needed.

Back