Transponder/Frequency List

Blade

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am running a couple of Floppy DTV/C cards in windows Media Centre and on a recent channel scan I seem to have lost a couple of channels so I am wondering if anyone can help and give me the correct frequencys for Sky1 and Setanta Sports1.

The frequency list I was using now does not pick up these channels so not sure if they have changed?

Hi all,

I am running a couple of Floppy DTV/C cards in windows Media Centre and on a recent channel scan I seem to have lost a couple of channels so I am wondering if anyone can help and give me the correct frequencys for Sky1 and Setanta Sports1.

The frequency list I was using now does not pick up these channels so not sure if they have changed?

need to know ur area

oh well looks like I paniced to soon, looks like it is the new beta drivers for windows 7 for some reason they do not pick up about 40 channels!!

So all sorted now :)

oh well looks like I paniced to soon, looks like it is the new beta drivers for windows 7 for some reason they do not pick up about 40 channels!!

So all sorted now :)

I was thinking of loading on windows 7, did you get round this problem involving the beta drivers?

Back