Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone translate this please

Attachments

• IMG_20220703_174908_935.jpg
    IMG_20220703_174908_935.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
No aniseed taste, we thought it might have been ouzo but after drinking it nope

It's from a friend who just come back from kefalonia, proper bottle so try anything once

E1AFE18A-A9C2-4C5E-AA27-E4FC3FA16FC5.jpeg
I have big bottle of it and as you can see there is not a lot out of it as it taste like rocket fuel😆
4354DF72-374F-4255-8294-AAF67CEEC1C0.jpeg

Reactions: gez
Says Winery on it, so I'm going to guess its Beer :rolleyes:

To me it didn't taste of anything, I drink whisky and not the same 👍

It actually smells like whiskey to be honest.
It is distilled like whiskey but using grapes instead of rye or wheat. It is tasteless to be fair but whiskey only gets its taste from it being stored and aged in bourbon casks or it would be tasteless as well.

There are lots of things you can distill to make a spirit.

Last edited:
Really? Im taking it I have misread your post and you are not talking about genuine whisky? It is getting late lol
I should of not said tasteless to be fair but 60% of its flavour’s come from being stored in casks and also it’s colour. I think it’s a legal requirement that Scotch must be matured in an oak cask for at least three years.

Last edited:
Can someone translate this please
2018110144219_tsipouro-tsilili.jpg

Tsilili Tsipouro Without Anise

Produced from grapes of aromatic varieties grown in Thessaly.

Crystal-bright in appearance, with intense fruity aromas of citrus fruits like bergamot and lemon, white peach, floral notes of rose and herbal hints of mint. On the palate, it is smooth and aromatic with soft alcohol a long minty finish.

It can be drunk on its own as well as it pairs well with appetizers and finger food but it is also a base spirit for inspired cocktails.

Back