No gas just batteries ??

Same as you Silverdale, totally baffled.
Gas flames without gas ? If it was exactly as he said it was, then I want one ! The cost of a couple of batteries for about 10 years usage, it has to be a mistake.

I've seen Optimist fire places that use water vaper / mist and led lighting to create a real flame effect.
But not sure how the stove would create heat, looks impressive.

I've seen Optimist fire places that use water vaper / mist and led lighting to create a real flame effect.
But not sure how the stove would create heat, looks impressive.
Water flames ? That's just made my head hurt more

Right so I get that so how's the gig cooking on the battery burner ? Induction and a false flame affect ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have one of these, would I recommend one, NO. The transducer lasted 10 months to renew these it was around £90 which didn't go down well, but I have to say the prices have tumbled now to a reasonable price.
But at the end of the day it's a electric fire.

When they first turn it over, to insert the batteries, you can clearly see what looks like a copper coloured graduated tube where the gas pipe is pushed onto and secured. Then around 8 seconds in the film jumps and this is when they have attached the orange/skin tone coloured gas pipe to make it work...this too can just be seen in the slot down the right hand side of the picture. Either that or the operator has just got extremely excited about the thought of free gas ;)

Back