traffic master with expired subscription - 99 year hex file needed

Yes it does

about there car no longer saying "TRAFFIC MASTER LICENSE EXPIRED"

Quite easy to figure out the wiring, i unsolder the blue connector off the circuit board. As for areial unsolder the brass connector and 12" of wire works fine.

HTH

Meat

Thanks very much. But... I wonder how useful the reflashing is now as on my travels researching this I've learnt the TM Oracle service is discontinued from last June... So, I guess ripping out might be the best sollution to "TRAFFIC MASTER LICENSE EXPIRED", as you suggest - any suggesed uses for that button "Tm" button...?
Thanks,
M.

If a vechile comes in and you need to skank the unit, pull down glove box, yank on unit, then under the carpet is a plug for the arieal this goes all the way to the back.
HTH

Meat

PS Left or right "glove box" - on the left there is the vehicle ecu stuff above the glove box; on the right there is the cd/ecu/SatNav in the "glove box" - which one is the TM Oracle in?
Many thanks,
M.

get a cheap binnatone, and put igo on is the way forward.. :)

Thanks for the follow-ups folks - think I'll just rip the Tm out and stick with google maps, which seems to do a pretty fine job.
Regards,
M.

Thanks for the post matey, appreciated for all that input, I noticed that they are blocking you now, so the roads that your used to driving on it's disabled bud.

It was good when it lasted I guess. you still got yours working ?

*laughing at your post* a good read mate.

Oh not sure on that one will have to check but means going across town to the nearsest TM point to check

Can only guess it's no longer 99 years but something else instead

Having said that i have read about stray transmitters sending out wrong signals

my first one of these for educational or entertainment purposes only said 'license expiered' but next journey it was fine, has been for nearly 3 years now.

As for "laughing at my post" suggest you use the google function and search
for where i hang out "Meat-Head" "M-H-M", "Meat-Head-Motors"
Sorry unsure if own websites are alloud here, but Home - Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk
(sorry it's a bind to edit so it got left)

any suggesed uses for that button "Tm" button...?
Thanks,
M.

to switch a reverse camera on/off, do what you like with it

PS Left or right "glove box" - on the left there is the vehicle ecu stuff above the glove box; on the right there is the cd/ecu/SatNav in the "glove box" - which one is the TM Oracle in?
Many thanks,
M.

on the passenger side (RHD) sometimes the gloves boxes come out some times they don't

- think I'll just rip the Tm out and stick with google maps, which seems to do a pretty fine job.
Regards,
M.

Why if you have EEPROM gear it is 'no hassle' if you havent should be a MAXIMUM
of £10 or so from a local 'radio decoders' no differant to decoding a radio or IN-correcting a speedometer, do it, or take it to a radio shop.

bugger it, got a box of like 10 of them i have skanked, bugger bugger.

the first one i skanked out of a Vectra coupled to a handsfree amplfier, i skanked, works great but has a lisp.

Will have too look into the speech chip, see if it can be programmed with rude words then.

a lisp? LOL.....really, mate you got to let us hear that...! :)

An automated voice with a speech impediment....ha!

yup im pissed off that they shut down this service. i had the vauxhall one in my renault and one on the bike. now i have to rely on garmin satnav traffic system for car and nowt for bike GRRRRRRR.

Hi

That sounds really useful, I have a 2003 Citroen CX5 with expired traffic master and would love to try blowing an Eprom to fix it though I'd need advice on where to get an Eprom blower too!

thanks

Back