Tps

I feel like I am getting left behind here but which channels are commonly referred to as tps, is it just multivision or are there others?

I feel like I am getting left behind here but which channels are commonly referred to as tps, is it just multivision or are there others?

There is a package called TPS. It is on 13E and has quite a few channels which include Multivision.

I know you were using the captains settings and if you still are look at the top of the 3rd page of bouquets and you will see the TPS bouquet. At the moment its got movies, sport etc. I believe its a French package as it has alot of Canal stuff on it.

heres the list of channels

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tps.html

Thx ice2004, I will add your fix later. I noticed that there are a load of POrima filla channels are they part of any group or are they supposed to be open?

mgcamd 1.28 on tps

to get this to work i had to go into var/keys mg_cfg and edit this

# key update (sum 01 or 02 with 04)
# 01 update only new keys, default setting
# 02 update all keys (used for valid PMK checking)
# 04 enable TPS au
U: { 05 }

change it to the above and its seems to be ok at the moment fingers crossed lol

Thx ice2004, I will add your fix later. I noticed that there are a load of POrima filla channels are they part of any group or are they supposed to be open?

The are part of Sky Italia which is not opened unless you have CS.

Copied your files across but that didn't work for me so tried ccc.2.05 and that seems to be working fine.

Back