Tps

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just noticed there is a fix for TPS on the nabilosat server for CCcam. Just installed it and its working. Been watching multivision for last 5 minutes, updated straight away.

Hopefully the other emus will follow soon. Waiting for a MGCamD fix.

Hopefully the other emus will follow soon. Waiting for a MGCamD fix.

Mgcamd 1.28 out with tps fix now vai the blue button mate dont appear to be working though lol

Mgcamd 1.28 out with tps fix now vai the blue button mate dont appear to be working though lol

you got i different blue button on yours then cos no 1.28 on mine :banana:

you got i different blue button on yours then cos no 1.28 on mine :banana:

which image you using les im on 4.20 gemini definatley there but know not working on tps anyhowz lol

Here its is courtesy of Burimek.

v1.28

TPS AU fix.

not always clean shutdown on kathrein fixed, mg can be restarted now without reboot.

using 1801 ecm pid on pw, if no 1702 ecm found (for pw hd channels on 1702 cards).
Attached Files

Here its is courtesy of Burimek.

v1.28

TPS AU fix.

not always clean shutdown on kathrein fixed, mg can be restarted now without reboot.

using 1801 ecm pid on pw, if no 1702 ecm found (for pw hd channels on 1702 cards).
Attached Files

i cant get it working mate still freezes give it a try and see if you can

No didnt work for me either. Im gonna wait till its on nabilosat server and download it, hopefully that will work.

Last edited:
I have TPS AU ok at the moment using mgcamd_1.28.

Using the attached files.

I even emptied the SoftCam.key file and it still shows.

I deleted the tps.au file and it created a new one.

Also adjusted by mg_cfg file.

All files go in /var/keys.

It took over 2 minutes to clear after rebooting the box but it cleared. Been 10 minutes now and it's still ok.

I was flicking between France 4 and France 5, think it was sitting on 5 but can't be sure.

OK I started again.

Deleted tps.au and emptied SoftCam.key files and rebooted.

Went to Premiere 1 and it AU ok so now I have premiere keys in the softcam.key file.

Trying to AU on TPS (France 2/3/4/5) and it's not working now.

I've restarted the emu on France 2,3,4,5 and none are AU'ing. Not even creating the tps.au file where it did before.

Strange.

TPS AU supposedly with a new CCcam dated from yesterday on nabilosat server. Also supposedly working with MGcamd 1.28.

Just downloaded the both of them so gonna have a test with them both and see how i get on.

OK both the latest CCcam and MGcamd v1.28 are AU TPS.

If someone wants to tell me the impostant files for each il upload them here, or if its of any use i could upload my var file, remembering im using Nabilosat v0.8.

Both these cams are on the Nabilosat server now.

OK both the latest CCcam and MGcamd v1.28 are AU TPS.

If someone wants to tell me the impostant files for each il upload them here, or if its of any use i could upload my var file, remembering im using Nabilosat v0.8.

Both these cams are on the Nabilosat server now.

I tried for hours earlier with these m8 i honestly think they dont work for t*s might be wrong though maybe one of these guys has a fix for the fix if you know what i mean.lol

No i have them both working m8, thats what im saying if someone lets me know the significant files i will upload them.

Even attach the /keys folder and the binaries that you're ising (files in /var/bin).

Your a star worked a treat. Just before i used it i tried downloading them from nabilo and they still didnt work so i'm not sure what u altered but Bravo m8.

Your a star worked a treat. Just before i used it i tried downloading them from nabilo and they still didnt work so i'm not sure what u altered but Bravo m8.

lol nothing to do with me m8, im about as clueless as they come when it comes to satellite................and about everything else :)

Wont last for long but both cams are updating just now so maybe get a few days hopefully!

Back