TPS Foot

calvtan

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

Since new year, there are a couple problems to one of my favorite channel, TPS Foot on Hotbird 13E... :(

Can someone answer my queries if anyone got any ideas/suggestions:

1) Is there any website that give the TPS Foot schedule, there is no longer EPG on my technomate 5200D. And, I can't see any schedule on the official website.

2) The sound is distorted lately, the picture is fine as usual, this sound problem happened since last week, anyone with any ideas?

Thanks in advance.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
was ok a few days ago for me but on checking the sound has gone funny, its like the guys had a stick shoved up his arse lol.

not sure on listings but im sure someone will pop up with them i just added so you know its not just your receiver

press EPG then the INFO button m8, its not a muge guide, few hours at most, but better than just the 'whats on now' view ;)

the sound will be a problem on their behalf m8 give it a few days to see it's cleared up.

tv listing for tps package can be found here............if you can read french lol

http://www.tps.fr/index_p.php?rid=257

That's the official website that i went to, but if you click the 'Guides des programmes' on top left, a new box will appear, just click a couple right, and you will see TPS channel, but nothing...hmm.. weird..

Thanks anyway...

press EPG then the INFO button m8, its not a muge guide, few hours at most, but better than just the 'whats on now' view ;)

try that too ... still no information...

i am starting to get worry they will get rid of this channel completely during transition phase - TPS to Canal migration....

i guess is free, so not too much complain...

thanks a lot for contributing...very much appreciated

Back