TOTALNewbieasyInstaller Pandorasmenu????

Shaggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can this be used on a slim PSP with 3.60 F/W (original)
Never done a slim PSP with the newer F/W before so it all a bit strange for me....
Thanks

I have got 2 fat PSP running 3.52 M33-4 with 2 original Sony batteries, not sure if that means that they are datal batteries or not...:Dunce:

use one of the fat PSP's with 3.52 M33 to make the panodora battery and memory card. (must be the fat PSP's battery, dont use the slim battery)
you will need to use disinter : https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/145967/&highlight=straight

when you have made the memory card and battery put the memory card in the slim and then the battery and follow the onscreen menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I have DL dinster and I am DL the req firmware...
Hopefully my last question is....Which option do I choose in dinster....Not to sure...
Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
the slims cant be downgraded to 1.50 do do not use that,use the 3.71 unbricker installer like Kryton said

didnt see the slim bit

i need to goto :specsavers:

my eyes have got worse since all the : tosser :

well spotted bro.....
go with the 3.71 option lol

Last edited:
Ok, Do I need to do this with the Slim PSP on original FW with a Phat PSP battery....
or the Phat PSP on 3.52 M33-4....
Sorry 4 all the questions....just need 2 be sure....

Last edited:
you create the memory card and battery on the fat PSP with 3.52 M33.
you also need to set the game kernel on your fat PSP to 1.5 so you can run the battery creator.

then put the memory card in the slim then the fat battery and disinter will load. then just follow the onscreen menu.

Ok all done...thanks alot everyone.....bloody easy end the end....lol....when you know how...

Back