Torrentleech invites open

Excellent, I'm in.

Thanks for letting us know.

If anyone has a Oink invite, then I'd be a very happy man.

Last edited:
I am new to this sort of stuff.

Can anyone make it simpler, if possible???

I am in the chat irc channel with a torrent leech and status button at bottom, but pretty much lost on what to do??

not sure if this question should go here, I have downloaded a movie from the torrent site, the files are saved as rar files, when i try and unrar the files an error appears after about 80%, and says the file is too large, please could somebody advise me how to unrar these files so i can burn the files as a dvd. many thanks.

not sure if this question should go here, I have downloaded a movie from the torrent site, the files are saved as rar files, when i try and unrar the files an error appears after about 80%, and says the file is too large, please could somebody advise me how to unrar these files so i can burn the files as a dvd. many thanks.

if your usning fat32 I think the file size limit is 4 GB , you may need to create an ntfs partition for files bigger than that

my upload speeds are slow for some reason, hopefuly when my hacked modem comes then i can boost my ratio, hahahha 800kb uploads, im loving it

and when I grow up im gonna be a fireman im loving it

if your usning fat32 I think the file size limit is 4 GB , you may need to create an ntfs partition for files bigger than that

Thanks for the info, my hard drive is already partioned i.e. 'c' and 'd' but they are both fat32, if i format to ntfs will i loose all the informatoin stored on the drive. i've not done this before so this is all new to me. thanks!

I have managed to unrar the downloaded file, it has saved as an image file similar to the dbox img, i can play and watch using divx but how do i burn onto dvd so i can watch it on a normal dvd player, is this possible? thanks

You should be able to right click on the img file and say open with nero burning rom. Think thats right, plenty of advice in the CD/DVD burning section. Good luck.

sorry guys i cant use irc how else would i get an invite can somone help me out

i tried to get invite it said invite sent but i check spam folders nothing there any ideas ?

maybe one off the guys can help you paco as iam a bit thick when it comes to irc

i think torrentleech is the best torrent site going, always high speeds, join before its too late, they have everything

There are better sites out there (faster speeds and faster releases), but they're just harder to get into ;)

TL is one of the better sites for the amount of new torrents they have each day though.

my upload speeds are slow for some reason, hopefuly when my hacked modem comes then i can boost my ratio, hahahha 800kb uploads, im loving it

I see your still waiting for your hacked modem loving it

fisal1

Join Date 2007-03-16 22:03:16 (5 days ago)
Last Seen 2007-03-22 16:01:21 (2 hours ago)
Uploaded 16.84 MB
Downloaded 2.79 GB
Share Ratio 0.005

Class User
Torrent Comments 0

I prefer newsgroup speeds :D

1.17mb/s and never slower. No need for ratio's either. My ISP doesn't throttle news either :)

Just about knowing where to leech the 'news' from.

Back