tonights view from my office

YouTube
Its longish so be warned
M62 Huddersfield to Oldham over Saddleworth moors, the highest motorway in England.

Excellent stuff @gez some lovely scenery on your travels there. We can see Saddleworth Moors from our back bedroom window and it looks stunning in the winter time with the snow on it. Keep the vids coming gez but be careful on the road with that camera of yours be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
done a couple more , one down A6 to wirksworth then one set coming up thru Ashbourne, on A515 back upto glossop. tried a bit of commentary on then to say where I am etc but don't think I should give up my day job just yet lol.
short and long but can't post till weekend, run outta data for cab WiFi.do it of virgin at home.

you got a funny accent @gez hehehe

you got a funny accent @gez hehehe

it's a mix of nuneaton and Oldham mate, born in nuneaton and lived there for 21 years then lived in Oldham for for 42 years. some say I'm northern some say I'm Midlands but most def not a Brummie.

Lol @miggy it's not as good as my Yorkshire accent hehehe

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I wonder what our @gez is up to today?. :)

out and about today @miggy,somercotes to Grantham,one drop they unload then onto other side of Grantham, same firm but will trailor swop there and back to somercotes for more work. travelling thru Sherwood forest area on the way but not much left in the parts.

out and about today @miggy,somercotes to Grantham,one drop they unload then onto other side of Grantham, same firm but will trailor swop there and back to somercotes for more work. travelling thru Sherwood forest area on the way but not much left in the parts.

Good old Nottingham I pass that way to go to Norfolk to see my Brother. Watch out for the merry men around there gez and keep your doors locked. :gay:

Bit of local work then maybe somercotes later

no video today, just some local busy work then a trip to somercotes, will see what we have tomorrow, anything interesting comes up I will do one.

Well that's me buggered, brakes on trailor locked on , can go in reverse but not forward, sat out side customers so ok for now. wait for the fitter.

Long drive home going backwards m8

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Daft question why would trailer go backwards but not forwards that's a bit strange

would take awhile for sure. night out here and see if fitter can get me going for the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Daft question why would trailer go backwards but not forwards that's a bit strange

could be brakes come off the shims and locking wheel in forward motion. will let you know when we know mate.

back for 8 pm,brake chamber packed in, good 2 good videos of storms and lightning over saddleworth moors, will post when I can.

YouTube
YouTube
the storm over saddleworth moors heading westbound back to Manchester.
longish video but worth a watch I think.

Back