tomtom nav 6 on n80

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
hey all, having serious problems trying to get this to install

on nokia 6600 and my n80

can anyone help me please

Thanks

What firmware version do you have on the N80? I'm guessing you've updated it to v4 which is required. What problem are you having? It took me a while to get mine sorted so I might be able to help.

not got version 4, gona sort that out later. just want to get the files on the phone first.

ive installed it now i think, its asking me for a activation code Guam

PM sent, but won't you just have to do it all again after the firmware update?

Do you know that you can now do the update online at Nokia.com? I'm not sure it can be done for all networks, mine is Orange and it was fine. Don't know about the others.

You may also need another file to get full postcode support. There should be a folder called zip on the memory card, if there's not you'll need to find that too.

hey guys,

Gald you peeps got it sorted through PMs but that doesnt really help others does it.
If it really was for "private" then please accept my apology.

It's just that this is probably my next step on my N80 unless they hurry up with the N95.

p.s I wasn't having a go at anyone just pointing it out that's all

for some reason before, i thought all new tomtom would work backwords, sorted it on my n80 and have upgraded firmware, but ive stopped as i havent got a bigger memory stick

How big is the memory card you have? you may be able to get away with it by deleting some of the non essential voice files... but you still need enough space on there to install the app...

Back