To install CCCAM in vu solo2 for debutant

bouby0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, im a debutant and i want to install CCCAM for example 2.1.4 version for vu solo2 not genuine... What i have to do please...Some one can give me a version to download it...(for clone) I have BH 2.9.0.1 for clone

thanks

have you tried installing from feeds/plugins menu..ccam 2.30 is what you need.. and they are also available for blackhole here in downloads.

AJT, cccam 2.3 can i download it here? can you give me for download it please, because i dont found it in my solo2

thanks

thnaks bobby, how i install the softcam? with USB chip?

As posted FTP ccam ipk to temp folder on box then install on box by pressing green button then yellow button then manually install ipk packages..

To install from USB put ipk on USB plug into box and navigate there using file browser or same as before.

You need to do as @bobby123 posted..download package follow the above,

Also here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-duo-receivers-597/291921-cccam-black-hole.html

Try searching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ATJ, i press yellow and green button of my remote control of my solo2?

I am afraid of making a stupidity(stupid thing) , Who can help me to the distance for install ccam please...I can give my skype for help me connecting on skype ...
please!!!

I am afraid of making a stupidity(stupid thing) , Who can help me to the distance for install ccam please...I can give my skype for help me connecting on skype ...
please!!!

Download this mate

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/685/

Unrar to the folder and then transfer CCcam230_E2_bh.tgz by FTP to the tmp folder in the root of your image

Now on your remote press Green then yellow then choose manually install BH package

Highlight the CCcam230_E2_bh.tgz file and press ok it will then install.

To activate the cam press the blue button twice highlight the top option and use the <> arrows on your remote to select CCcam then press ok.

Thats it.

So this one of Bobby123: BlackHole Softcam Collection (domwnload) is the same of your or no Ferret?

So this one of Bobby123: BlackHole Softcam Collection (domwnload) is the same of your or no Ferret?

Forget everything and follow what Ferret has posted above stop over complicating everything and follow above...

Sorry AJT , this download CCcam of Ferret is for vu solo 2 clone?

I dont found the CCcam230_E2_bh.tgz file when I choose manually install BH package... why?

I unrar the folder ans in the folder there is 2 folders: ETC ans USR, then i open this 2 folder and i copy all the documents of these 2 folders on my USB chip and I put my USB chip on my solo2 and i switch on the button of my solo2 and i go with green touch and yellow touch of my remote control to do a manual installation of blackhole package...but i dont founf nothing why?

Last edited:
I dont found the CCcam230_E2_bh.tgz file when I choose manually install BH package... why?

I unrar the folder ans in the folder there is 2 folders: ETC ans USR, then i open this 2 folder and i copy all the documents of these 2 folders on my USB chip and I put my USB chip on my solo2 and i switch on the button of my solo2 and i go with green touch and yellow touch of my remote control to do a manual installation of blackhole package...but i dont founf nothing why?

You dont unrar the CCcam230_E2_bh.tgz you transfer it to tmp as it is. You would be better transfering the file by ftp

tmp is th USB chip or a folder in my vu solo2?

NO you need to use a FTP program to ftp RAR file to temp folder on box then install it manually on your box.
filezilla-dreamboxcontrolcenter (DCC) or the like.

if i where you not knowing so much i would suggest you find and flash a backup image for ypur box that has everything already in place and save you all this hassle or install openvix image that requires a lot less setting up.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2019/ ftp program.
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1546/

<i think is someone help me in skype for example with webcam, i can do it without problem...nothing to help me by cam?thanks?

<i think is someone help me in skype for example with webcam, i can do it without problem...nothing to help me by cam?thanks?

Mate just follow the simple instructions posted by ferret..skype wont help just do what has already been suggested to you...

AJT, the problem is for example i dont konw what is FTP and i dont know where i find FTP in my vu solo2 AJT ist simple for you but i can certificate you like bebutante like me its complicated...i want to learn with this site...whith all persons of this site...

Back