TM800HD cccam stopped working???

riscatto

DW Member +
Reaction score
My son has TM800HD was working fine till last night, then lost all coded channels Freetoair all fine,
Checked network all okay, tried rebooting nothing.
Changed for openbox S9 all okay.
Put TM800HD on network ping ok! all files there ccline okay!
Everything seems to be working but it won't decode
Any ideas please

Is there a softcam manager in the image where you can check if CCCam is even running ? If it is running, you could try removing and reinstalling the cam, failing that try a reflash.
You've already proven that the cline is good on another reciever so it's got to be the software on the TM800. Good chance to but the TM800 on fleebay and get a proper box :)

Thanks for reply, been busy trying to find problem, turned out to be (I hope) Homeplug powerline connected through extension lead not into mains direct producing noise on the line.
I think that was the problem as the networking is working at the moment

Regards & Thanks

That's a strange one I would have thought if you were getting a clean ping to the receivers LAN IP address with no drops the powerlines are working correctly. Was the openbox S9 working with the same c line across the same powerline adaptors ?

Got the same problem tried a reflash, still not working. Not using home plug so can't be that. My try different image ton see if that works

Back