Tm8000hd combo

the model i had, was a revision 1.1, a pre production model. upgrades were made to the hardware, and the final factory production is revision 1.3, so the new software was incompatible with the hardware for one or two functions. i have a rev1.3 model in transit to me, and it will be delivered tomorrow, next week ill do a full review of it

are they still doing a gift package for the tm8000hd combo?if so any idea what packages?

the quick play i had opened nova, theme x, jsc, rai on hotbird, that was all i tried

is it a 12month gift or what way does it work?just wondering as there seems to be good some great options out there for hd at the moment but cost obviously has a big part to play in the choice

its part of the unofficial phantom patch m8, no extras, no 12 months etc

cheers m8,trying to work out a spiderbox against the tm8000d,then again could just as easily go for the vu+ solo or tm800 hd too many options out there,will be a while anyway as i have to save up for a box either way lol nice to dream anyway....

Last edited:
Will this box work with your own server mate?

The 6900 freezes constantly with cccam after about 3 hours hope they can sort the problem out with older models first else it will be pointless buying this model if it has the same problem.

i run the pre production model i had for over 2 weeks connected to my own server, using newcamd, and it was a lot more stable than the 68/69/7100 models m8

Any nearer the review Digidude. Im really interested in this one !
Thanks in advance. :Clap:

Can you give us some tidbits please. May be a few lines especially compared to the 6900 it is replacing. The world cup is almost over and I am trying not to just buy this receiver without knowing a little how people find it beforehand

Last edited by a moderator:
i have MAGIX 8099 HD Combo same or no Technomate TM8000HD Combo ?
25cedcdd5f03e04f89b0da76cab199b6.gif

Last edited:
i up grade my Magix but not succes downloading only 99%
can help me ???
b45cd2ab33beb967cd4a967b33c91b6d.gif

they will have different boot information, which wont match between boxes m8

information my MAGIX
2b36c39326d806baba4642e9da7e98f2.gif

digidude satellite moderator can you help me please?

Last edited:
Back