VIP Member
Reaction score
Its HD
Its PVR
Its a combo (2 tuners, DVB-S2 & DVB-T)
Its got a 'gift'

Its coming soon ;)

Last edited:
sounds good, any idea when it will be out? toying with the idea of a spiderbox but might wait now?

Pluggable HDD, velly intellesting.

Will be available to the public by mid may, depending on my testing over the next few days.

from what i can gather by looking at specs, itll be worth waiting for m8 ;)

a LOT more info will be posted tomorrow

You jammy Git!

Is it open source?

Wow,
This is great news i cannot wait, good luck with the testing.

Digidude Thought i would let you know posted above info on pimps

Left the credits to yourself
Dave

Last edited:
Its HD
Its PVR
Its a combo (2 tuners, DVB-S2 & DVB-T)
Its got a 'gift'

Its coming soon ;)

Thanks M8 for the info ...
But was announcement before even 6 months ago every day...Like LINUX OS ENIGMA 2 !

Is this Box LINUX OPEN SOURCE !?? haw ever one predict here...or is Machine Like spiderbox s/w style.!>>

GIFT...i thought only Spiderbox was ILEGAL ...lol ( haw some one says !)

I see many people here do not recommend GIFT and No non Linux open source !

Is this TM following The SPIDERBOX ...

if is like that is very bad ...we all was wating to see

LINUX MACHINE - UR TEAM - ENIGMA 2 lol,and all those advertise from more then 6 months and what we see THE GIFT !? Minimum they have to find difent name in their advertise not only following others copy stb s/w but the copy even Advertise Name Gift..lol

weldone to technomate with ENIGAM 2 and Open sorce Linux !

No hard filling m8...but this is true the change is been done is 360 degree not from you mesager of TM, but TM it self ...this is why i says do not trust them ...

Somethink else been advertise somethink esle is coming..
any way we will expet new STB in market is all ways welcome.That mean we have to work more Hard..:banana:

Looks nice and I like the twin card slots but the big disappointment is that it doesn't look like it can decode DVB-T2 so no Freeview HD!! Looks like I'm going to have to hold on to my TM6900 for a bit longer.

i can confirm that it is NOT DVB-T2

pictures of a real TM800HD and TM8000HD will be posted later tonight

the 800 is linux E2, the 8000 is closed source, like the original TMs, m-visions and dpiderboxes

Looks nice and I like the twin card slots but the big disappointment is that it doesn't look like it can decode DVB-T2 so no Freeview HD!! Looks like I'm going to have to hold on to my TM6900 for a bit longer.

DVB-T cost Only 6 dollars naw ....

DVB-T2 cost more then 40 - 50 dollars,,,

THER TUNER

This is the reason why is not been done...

DVB-S -T ( Combo) has not big difece is only 6 dollars more..from DVB-S
But DVB-T in UK is just usless Naw to buy, but for advertise style maybe some one thinks is good.

Last edited:
If the box is used for FTA only viewing, then DVB-T offers channels that are not available on DVB-S without a subscription where coverage from a main transmitter is received

i live where i only get relay coverage, but on main transmitters, as FTA terrestrial channels, theres

virgin1
sky3
dave
yesterday
sky sports news
and a few more

We can say it is bellow par to start with.

Not impressed and where i live will not do thing for me:Fish:

Back