TM800 more of the source soon...

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
just spoke to TM and they've said that there will be an increase in the amount of source code available by wednesday next week "not sure if this is for groups or everyone" saying around 80% of all code will be open. and apparently more then you have access to with DM...

not sure if anyone else knew about this but though id give any one that doesn't a heads up :p

p.s
don't shoot the messenger if this doesn't happen :D

ok, after over an hour on the phone (i hope he never rung my fkin 0800 number lol), it seems theres been a 'barrier in communication'

the source has just been updated, a fresh download is showing stuff for gstreamer, mediaplayer
i explained that what we still 'only' have access to, and what we can do with it, is of no use unless we want to change a few cosmetics

after hearing quite a bit of stuff im sure i wasnt meant to, it looks like its finaly getting there

He told me you guys would get all the stuff for compiling as you would with Dreambox + more
and support with drivers if needed

so you never got that with what was suppose to be FULL source ?

He told me you guys would get all the stuff for compiling as you would with Dreambox + more

Of course we never.
Being treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed sh!t) thats why 1st chance I get i'm getting another box.
As far as i'm concerned I have been mugged off.
I won't be bothering to look at their svn again sick and tired of broken promises

we're not the only ones not happy about this, hence the 'confusion in communications'

as tm / ur cant see in here

i heard them talking, or, i heard richard doing lots of talking lol, and tbh i dont think he knew that it wasnt the full source

is thereany GUI type programme for subversion other than doing it on a terminal window?

I tend to agree with you here Digi, Ive also said to ellie that I don't think UR_ are telling Richard(TM) everything thats going on
I really think TM are kept in the dark more they they think they are

its so annoying as the box has so much potential

another folder called

buildroot

has just gone live as well

Back