Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TM800] Message From TM

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Ive received a message from Technomate that I thought Id share with you regarding coming weeks releases of images

90% of the team are on holiday until July 26th,so don't expect anything until just after that date (everyone is entitled to holidays) ;)
new images will start coming around August 1st

wifi was thought to be fixed and was tested on the quick before they left for there holidays,as you all know this isn't ready yet and confirmed not working from TM

all bugs will be looked at on return,and hoping to be 95% finished around this time too (begining to mid August)

if you are not entirely happy with this TM will refund you

Last edited:
How do you go about a refund M8 have you got contact the seller you bought the box from or will technomate refund you

try your seller first mate you could contact TM direct if you wish though

Ive edited my posts slightly mate to give a little more info after re reding the email

Thanks for the info Rat.

The latest image is a big step forward but it has also highlighted how shit poor their Beta testers are, do they actually have REAL beta testers?

For me there was 3 main fixes in this build.

WiFi - Simply does not work.
PVR - Works sometimes but always crashes during playback.
Video Settings - Thank God they got this one working, lol

I'd expect these problems from the Beta server image, not the official build.

update from TM

Last s/w were not fully tested as we were at it until early hours 15-07-10 non stop with out sleep for 24hrs

back on it full force and will fix all outstanding issues when we return
all comments in your forums are taken very seriously and will be fixed.
Many new s/w and information's is uploaded to download cente,members can use them.

Back