tm800 hd and Irdeto channels

sharpman

Inactive User
Reaction score
can any one help or tell me how do i de-scramble the Irdeto channels on 39 east and 19.2 east.

got a diablo cam but no ci slot in the reciever, would really like to watch c+nl but don`t know how.

Hi,

If you got a computer run faustu server it with the upto date keys file. Then connect via CCcam plenty of tutorials on web how to set it up.

regards

Hi,

If you got a computer run faustu server it with the upto date keys file. Then connect via CCcam plenty of tutorials on web how to set it up.

regards

thank you, but not the answer i was looking for, already tried faustu could not get my head around it

i`m looking for something that goes in Var/keys. got latest softcam keys, but nothing on c+nl de-scrambling, i know i`m missing something out of Var can`t think what it is

So can you use softcam keys on a tm800 then? I have asked the question many times and never recieved a reply lol.

So can you use softcam keys on a tm800 then? I have asked the question many times and never recieved a reply lol.

sorry about that.

softcam key ok, think it needs something to work with, tried mgcamd 135 and also CCcam 2104 they are doing nothing.

it has to be mgcamd 1.35a

im looking for an installable package with the same file structure as the tm800

depends on what you need m8, id choose mgcamd over cccam any day of the week, mainly due to security

depends on what you need m8, id choose mgcamd over cccam any day of the week, mainly due to security

I was using mgcamd on my revo and it would freeze every few hours cccam never does. Maybe it's different for the tm?

i started out learning with cccam when i first looked into linux receivers when i found i had some extra time on my hands, nearly 5 years ago. ive looked into cccam a few times since then, ive also learned newcs, newcamd and recently, oscam configs, but personally, i wont use cccam as i just dont trust it

need some help please, i have Newcs167 installed on tm800 as the card server, and have the diablo wi fi cam in the cas interface 3 using the common interface which is working wirelessly check the ip of the diablo working, so my question is how do i get the tm800 to talk to the diablo cam.

Last edited:
need some help please, i have Newcs167 installed on tm800 as the card server, and have the diablo wi fi cam in the cas interface 3 using the common interface which is working wirelessly check the ip of the diablo working, so my question is how do i get the tm800 to talk to the diablo cam.

Hi m8

never worked with yhat cam but have look at here !
Diablo WiFi Setup and Configuration

Back