Switching between 13.0° and 19.0° channels issue

carlozdre

Inactive User
Reaction score
Switching between 13.0° / 19.0° channels causes CCcam 2.3.0 to stop.

New fresh install on My Vu+ DUO2, latest OpenVIX, CCcam being the only softcam installed. Cateye's channel lists added.

If I watch something on beIN La liga (19.0°, 10877 Mhz, V 22000, 5/6), all good, it clears.

If I switch to beIN SPORTS 1 HD (19.0°, 11376 Mhz, V 22000, 2/3), Cccam 2.3.0 stops. I then try to start it but doesn't work. In order to be able to start it, I have to go to a "non offending" channel like the previous one, beIN SPORTS 1 HD, then it will start (blue/Softcam Manager/Start).

I noticed this for quite a few years now and this was one of the reasons I've upgraded to the latest VIX. I read somewhere that this is something to do with a prio file?

I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Erm, I assume one would just populate the channel lists using a file rather than scanning a satellite?

If the above is correct, would this be a better method? As in, maybe it's a case of not being able to get a few channels by scanning, due do bad weather conditions or whatever, and adding them in bulk based on their sat position and other variables, might make more sense as those channels could be usable on a better day?

If I make any sense.

Or maybe it's just more convenient as scanning channels from 3 satellites took a while (around 4700)?

Back