tm800 and bulsat

sharpman

Inactive User
Reaction score
can some tell me what i need to watch bulsat at 39e please.

Its a shame that the UW team wont put the mgcamd 135a on the down load server section its been on eagle and dm 500 for a few weeks now

Its a shame that the UW team wont put the mgcamd 135a on the down load server section its been on eagle and dm 500 for a few weeks now

download the file from this link m8

Technomate Software Online

then FTP it to the tmp folder on your receiver

telnet into your receiver, and type the following in m8

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and press enter

itll install, you may then need to restart enigma, but itll then be available in the cam section when pressing the blue button

Last edited by a moderator:

Code:

and press enter

itll install, you may then need to restart enigma, but itll then be available in the cam section when pressing the blue button

Does cccam not work on bulsat then? and can you load MGcamd in to TM800HD via telnet , will it work?

Mgcamd 1.35 m8

done the Mgcamd 1.35 and also Mgcamd 1.35a still no bulsat, updated the keys, what am i missing

just put in the new keys still blank black screen, is there any thing else that has to go in var/keys/usr/keys

Last edited:
read the readme in here m8, this should sort you out

dd

Code:

and press enter

what have i done wrong. ? did not install could not see it in the download panal

@ sharpman, that looks like a corrupted download m8, re download and re send to receiver

@ sharpman, that looks like a corrupted download m8, re download and re send to receiver

sorry to be a pain, the mgcamd-1.35a i`m trying to send to the reciever is the same one on this page.
tried 5 times now, still getting the same error message.
its the one posted by forest1

Back