TM800 08-03-11 DW-UR Beta

Hi DD,
I think something weird going on with redirectors etc. This is what coming up. funny that if i access Technomate software online on explorer, it forwards me to Technomate software online and i can see the latest file there. But when i access http://ppanel.tm800hd.co.uk/ via browser, i get the file directly but it contains old version.

Here is the log if i update via terminal. May be you can make sense of redirection.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like its following an old redirect m8, server was moved yesterday and looks like some isps not yet updated dns records. it should sort itself within 72 hours, but should be completed by now. you can manually install by downloading, unzipping and ftp into receiver.

Times can very depending on isp and location but it should sort itself soon.

only just managed to get this on due to my PPanel problems recently

one thing I noticed is when you goto Zap History Browser you are aske to enter a PIN, a press of the exit button soon rectifies this :) but I just wonder why all these passwords and pins are added all the time ?
I know this isnt a DW fearure ;)

I like the HD wizard :) skin is pretty nice too, all good :)

turn parental control off, pin is 0000
parental control is for traders to screw their clients over.
useless against kids as they will just do the variations until it works so in reality would need to be changed weekly anyway to deter them.

My first post in the Satellite section, keep up the cracking work guys. As the days go by the TM800 is finally reaching some of it's potential. :)

I've installed this latest version of DW and must say it's the best yet.

Cheers, Chris :)

Back