TM600 + Sly (white) Card Setup

I hear that Tm600 runs very hot with the white sly cards and , potential overheating issues ?? Is there any truth in this, I read these reports on another forum

think digi has probably tested most things with his TM's to destruction and would of posted warning about that if he'd managed to do it :D

can any 1 confirm wether the internal card reader of the tm600 works at 5v or 3.3v

This is a valid issue, I also read on another forum that there is an overheating issue, but then again as mentioned Digidude would have spotted that by now and no doubt he would have warned us!!

Let's hope this is not an issue for us to worry about!!

This is from another site,

The sky white cards run at 3.3 volts. The old ones run at 5 volts. Dreambox internal reader reads cards at 5 volts, however i think you can underclock the card by editing the files for the emu which read the card. The sky white cards however do have a 2.2 volts tolerance meaning the card should be ok upto 5.5 volts

Posted by Royal Kid

And as these TMs are based on the dreamboxes i would think this applies

Derek

ive run a white card in a pre release TM receiver since the week white cards were first issued in scotland, and its been running in there ever since, its not hot, its not discoloured, and at one testing stage it had 40 connections running on it all at once

the card is still in the same receiver now, running one of the very first UR images for the TM models, it even needs the old smaller style remote to operate it

unless you purposly try to over clock the card, or make any other drastic changes to config files, your white card will be fine with the encryption as it is at the moment

thats not to say that the providor wont change something in the future though that could change this

i think with GA blocking off, and only one client set to AU, it will update

I have it running but i'm unable to run a cline in the same config settings with a user to login + my cline to another server scrambles the channels and i'm unable to connect to my cline provider.

main thing i want to do is

Main box TM600 with card down stairs DM500 upstairs connected using the white card in my box + running a cline on the TM600 with my provider (not sharing to upsatairs)

The share is ok but as soon as i put my cline in config it ll craps out

Mark

I have it running but i'm unable to run a cline in the same config settings with a user to login + my cline to another server scrambles the channels and i'm unable to connect to my cline provider.

Main box TM600 with card down stairs DM500 upstairs connected using the white card in my box + running a cline on the TM600 with my provider (not sharing to upsatairs)

Mark

Hi MKDons,

Sorry just slightly confused with what you are trying to do, reading the above I assume you are trying the following:

*TM600 with a Card & a CLine from another provider Downstairs
*DM500 Upstairs with a White Card

So these receivers are both independent and being shared with each other?

The Cline if its from another provider can go in TM600, but make sure you only copy the Cline into the CCcam.cfg file ensuring the BK remains in the file for the card too.

I receiver with a white card, plus a Cline from another server and I have no issues what so ever.

Mark

Hi mate, Did I pm you with a link to a tut I did? That explains everything with Clines and Flines?

Here is a copy of my CCcam.cfg file.

The entitlements were until 26-04-2010, but check today and they have now gone to 12-5-2010 so I know this updates. This shares between two boxes in the house.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Ive got CS working fine with my setup, a question to you fine gents is how do i check entitlements or how can it be made to AU?

Ive got CS working fine with my setup, a question to you fine gents is how do i check entitlements or how can it be made to AU?

Look at the 'entitlements' page in CCcam info. You will see the dates there change when an AU has been received.

Hi there Digidude, just a small question about using the "white card" in the TM9600 HD super combo via smartcard slot. Mine seems to be okay on SD transmission but on HD transmission it tends to freeze every 45mins or so. Can you advise me of anything I need to do. Can you confirm the smartcard reader is capable of 3.3v as well as 5v. The internals of the box get quite hot as well, don't know if this is a contributing factor. Cheers Pete.

Just realised that the SD transmissions are freezing as well now.
Please!!!! any help would be much appreciated.

Pete.

Back