TM600 - Scramble Channel Error MSG

keanep1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all, I purchased a TM600 some weeks back, worked fine with CCcam.cfg file that I bought via online however since Sunday evening I can only view free to air channels, all “pay” channels are showing as “this channel is scrambled”, I have two different CCcam accounts and both are showing the same error when I switch .cfg file in VAR/ETC. Internet is working Ok. Any assistance anyone can provide is appreciated.

It seems too much of a coincidence that both accounts have quit at the same time.

You say 'internet is working OK'. This has been confirmed by pressing LAN on the remote? (The Static IP line shows an address or 'no internet connection').

Hi Cascara, yeah seeing IP address in section you mentioned above. Since I posted I’m seeing channels now but it is taking ages for them to go from blank screen to actually showing something. When I do have a picture it freezes more than ever. I have written to both providers asking for assistance however I have yet to gain any response. I’ve updated software, completed factory reset etc. Maybe its the user and not the system itself, novice here - I've used the advice on forums to get this far.

As you are now getting something through it would probably be wiser to wait for the responses before trying anything else.

TM600 - Tv Globo Scramble Channel

hey mate!!
I have bee installed the tm600 0909 img, but also Tv Globo in hot bird does not working. I need help please.
thank you for time and consideration.
Aguifernandes

Back