Tm600 help needed !

cant you just contact the person that gave you the c line m8?and put that line into cccam.cfg

Cause they will proberly charge me an arm and a leg :/
or if you would know were on the net i can download the tm500 super / tm600 ursr 05/07/10, would be much appriciated .
If i backed up the image on my other reciever via miniweb would i then be able to load that back to my tm600 ?

how many clines had you in total,they will have a record of what c line you had,its teh c line you need mate not the image,did they not send it to you in a email?if the did just put it into cccam.cfg

Re: TM800 14/07/10 image

the 5/7 UR-SR image is a non public release, but, even if you found it, and flashed it onto your receiver, it still wouldnt clear anything at all on a fixed sly dish. your supplier pre loaded a C line into the receiver, that allows connection to his server

you can download a few UR-SR images from the archive ive created here http://www.mediafire.com/technomate but this will not help you, as the images wont contain the C line details that you still require

Youre better off sticking with the standard UR image, and keeping on at your supplier for either a copy of your C line. Depending on how much you paid for the receiver (RRP ~ £90) you could argue that you have also paid for the line, and if he tries to charge you again, threaten to name and shame him

I have mangaged to contact the supplier, originially i had tm600 ursr 05/07/10.
and now i have upgraged it to ur 14/07/10, which seems to be the problem, he told me if i can get the ursr image i had last on it, it will be fine, but cant seem to find it, has anyone got a idea where i can download it from ?

I can't really add anything more than what Digidude has already said.

Just ask your supplier for a note of the C line he setup for you, it's as simple as that.

The guy sounds like a bit of a tit to be honest, he's fobbing you off with nonsense, next he'll probably accuse you of damaging the machine and that's why the URSR image won't decode Skky. lol

Guys, you are discussing a higly sensitive topic and a blatantly illegal activity on an open forum.
If you google this for example: "its teh c line you need mate", yes, google will show you this specific topic.
Trust me, this is not the way to draw attention...

As far as who's the tit, well... Tanel didn't even ask the supplier if he would be willing to assist with the problem and how-much, did he? Further more, if the supplier has provied him with "access" free of charge, and Tanel has screwed up the box all by himself, how is that any problem of the supplier?? I bet that supplier would be more than happy to help, but to expect him to do it for free... that's a bit unreasonable.

Last edited:
I have conacted my supplier, but like digidude said he is being a tit, he will not hand over the cline to me cause with a ur image I can FTP into my system, wereas with ursr I can't, he said the only thing he will do is take my box sort it back out and put the ursr image back up and there cline, which is annoying cause I won't be a able to FTP tonedeffs channel list or anything :mad:

@ digidude, is it true that you cant ftp to the ursr images?

this cant be right...
oh just realised its probably cos the supplier has his own user and password...

Installer, yer that's exactly what the supplier does is have there own user name and password.
Whic is quite annoying, hen you have people like tonedeff making great channel list and epgs an we can't even put them on lol

This is always the problem if you buy from "traders", No doubt he will put the locked image back for you for a fee ... But probably no chance of him giving you the C-line details for use on a standard image...
Did you pay for a 12 month subscription or something ?

I bet that supplier would be more than happy to help, but to expect him to do it for free... that's a bit unreasonable.

All he has to do is supply the original c line.

Why wouldn't I expect it for free? It's not as if it's hard work to tell someone what their c line is.

It's obvious that Tanel is new to Linux boxes, the trader might atleast have advised him just how volitile they can be and how important the c line is.

No wonder some people strongly dislike traders, money grabbing twats. :)

the trader is in the wrong on so many levels here

first, hes running an illegal card server, and charging people access for it, then hes selling a receiver pre flashed with an image capable of decoding channels via keys and emulators (5 years and or £5k fine for dealers) but the main thing is, the receiver hes sold you aint fit for purpose, you have less control over YOUR receiver than you would if you bought a closed source receiver

even with URSR, you can extract YOUR C line, then reflash with UR image, and send it back to the receiver, you can then use all available plugins and channel lists

or, ask the guy to flash with the UR image, and change the default passwords, not that this will stop you though ;) but itll make it easier to extract the c line than if it was on URSR

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!!!

The supplier has just come over and droped a brand new box over to me and took the other one away, all channels are working now, but would not budge about flashing the original ur image on it, so i could ftp and stuff.

we could guide you through extracting the C line from the URSR image, which you then keep safe on your PC, you can then flash with the latest standard UR image, and then send your C line back to the receiver, along with FTP access for channel lists and plugins etc

if you wanted to

If you wouldnt mind digidude that would be much appriciated mate

I'll write you a quick guide in the morning m8 as on phone typing this. I'll load a URSR image so we working on the same screens

Back