Tm600 help needed !

we could guide you through extracting the C line from the URSR image, which you then keep safe on your PC, you can then flash with the latest standard UR image, and then send your C line back to the receiver, along with FTP access for channel lists and plugins etc

if you wanted to

serial lead to the rescue :) never fails

bad of the trader though no reason what so ever to block ftp/telnet etc other than pure greed

cheers
osborne82

i am having a similar problem, i can view but this 04/07/2010 update is really messing things up for me as the channels have started to stitch after i did this update thru the LAN button, i have updated before without a problem but this 04.07 one looks really dodgy, how to i go back to an older software? which one is best, and how do i go back any tuts?

thanks
hnj

we could guide you through extracting the C line from the URSR image, which you then keep safe on your PC, you can then flash with the latest standard UR image, and then send your C line back to the receiver, along with FTP access for channel lists and plugins etc

if you wanted to

Hi digi m8,

Is the guide up and available as I'm in the same situation as "Tanel" and would love to be able to use the plugins and "Tonedeffs" channel list etc.

I have a TM500 and 600 both running the UR SR 21/4/10 image.

Many Thanks.

Hi digi m8,

Is the guide up and available as I'm in the same situation as "Tanel" and would love to be able to use the plugins and "Tonedeffs" channel list etc.

I have a TM500 and 600 both running the UR SR 21/4/10 image.

Many Thanks.

any luck with guide?

does anybody have or can some one provide a guide to extract the C line from the URSR image please

Back