tm5400d non super model and a sky card

davesat

Inactive User
Reaction score
tm5400d non super model, is there a software update to allow a sky card to used, i know some receivers like the tm6900 super has card+ which allow the card. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

tm5400d non super model, is there a software update to allow a sky card to used, i know some receivers like the tm6900 super has card+ which allow the card. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Maybe manic01 will know, but I had always assumed your box SHOULD accept the white cards with latest patch anyway?
Which patch are you on mate?:Biggrin2:

thanks for the reply, i'm using s/w version 1.92p. h/w version 1.10 boot version 1.12
if i select an s*y channel goto system info select cas then press yellow button i then get nagra box key. on the tm6900 which my friend has he get nagra box key and also card+ which he then types in the serial number. thats something that i'm not getting at the moment.

thanks for the reply, i'm using s/w version 1.92p. h/w version 1.10 boot version 1.12
if i select an s*y channel goto system info select cas then press yellow button i then get nagra box key. on the tm6900 which my friend has he get nagra box key and also card+ which he then types in the serial number. thats something that i'm not getting at the moment.

There are TWO patches 192P mate and the SECOND one in this link is for TM5400CI - well the 'CI' ro me means 'Common Interface' which should be to enable the reading of many different smart cards - including Sly!
Download center

So suggest you check you have the correct patch 192P mate, for YOUR TM5400!
(Mind your receiver SHOULD have rejected if it were the wrong patch anyway!):Biggrin2:

loaded up software as you suggested, but can't see any difference with it. also can't get french channels for example france3 and tcm . i can get sportdigital and music channels and others.

loaded up software as you suggested, but can't see any difference with it. also can't get french channels for example france3 and tcm . i can get sportdigital and music channels and others.

Did you also load the Add-On mate?:love:

No add on for that model to my knowledge.

Sorry mate, didnt know that, I'd, maybe wrongly, assumed that all current Tm's needed Add-on - so how does it connect via 8281?:Hit:

Back