TM500/600 with Tivusat Card

Liam1611

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success or even tried to get a Tivusat card working with a Technomate 500 or 600. If so can they let me know the secret.

Regards

Liam

The tivu sat card needs specific RSA data that while it is possible to get it, it still wont work in ANY linux receiver at the moment, patches for receivers have started appearing that have fixed this, but untill the EMU teams write the changes into newcs/cccam/newcamd etc then they wont work

Jesus Christ that was quick, wasn't expecting an answer this week never mind within the next hour.

Thanks

Liam

hour? 6 mins m8 ;)

i tried for nearly 3 weeks to get one running to create a server for someone as a special order, in the end it was easier for me to learn italian and trawl their forums, to find out that numerous people have tried and failed, its down to the coding in the emulators not yet being compatible with the new type of card/encryption ;)

in the many italian forums i trawled looking for answers, oscam was mentioned, but nobody could confirm that it would work. i no longer have the card to try it.

i think im going to have to teach myself how oscam works, i believe its newcamd protocol?

Yes, both sbox and oscam are newcamd protocol, and read tivusat cards.

Someone already used OSCAM in the receiver ? The problem is the internal cardreader ! Smartcard initialization/detection does not work properly !Tested with different clock frequencies. In my DM7000 works without problems.

I have a tivùsat card for a few days and TM600 can't read it with oscam, sbox nor CCcam 2.2.1, but today I tried a DM500 with CCcam 2.2.1 and it reads it fine, so the problem is with the TM600 reader, I don't know if it's hardware or it's the drivers of the reader, but I don't expect that ur will solved it.

Sorry Liam1611 I forgot that the card reader could be the problem.

Back