TM-TWIN-OE-4D-linux-2.6.18-08-08-2012

Richard lives in a proprietary world and expects everyone to run the same plugins/channel lists/hardware etc, which the rest of us know is ludicrous...

Perhaps he should approach Sky, they invented proprietary linux pvr's in the UK lol

& does any linux box update the banner EPG as times goes by....???
[as this image still doesn't]

Just a little heads up for anyone that uses mutliple softcams, avoid this image (or learn how to manually switch between them)

If you plan to switch between softcams, the only way to know which is running is to telnet in to the box and issue a "ps" command to find the softcam name. Then issue a killall 'camname' command to stop it.

Only then can you start another cam using the GUI.

Example: If mgcamd is running and you switch the GUI menu option to Cccam, it will still restart mgcamd if you choose the 'reset softcam' option..

You cannot stop a cam from the GUI :(

@CG121, which image are you using? 08 August or 11 August?

I am on 11/08 and when I select a different cam or select none, the deselected one stops. I have confirmed this with the ps command.

Just installed 11/08 4D image and Rats channel plugin is not there and i cant see it on the plugin downloads, can i FTP it manually if so which file does it go in. Thanks.

Ok, is there a thread that explains how or can someone guide me. Thanks.

@CG121, which image are you using? 08 August or 11 August?

I am on 11/08 and when I select a different cam or select none, the deselected one stops. I have confirmed this with the ps command.

Am using 4D Enigma:11/08 (last upgrade 14/08)

Can someone please tell me how i can put my picons on my rear usb stick as i am not getting the option to use it only internal flash and my internal hard drive.

Just copy the picon folder to root of your usb and it should auto detect it, no need to change any settings, also just remember to remove any previous picons from internal flash or hdd to avoid conflicts.

I transferred the picons folder from the main internal flsh to my usb and the picons do not now detect and select for each channel. I have done something wrong?

You probably need to go into one of the menus and change the picon path now

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Didnt think there was a picon path in the menu? Iv never had to do this make sure the folder is called "picon" and not "picons"

mine are stored
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Didnt think there was a picon path in the menu? Iv never had to do this make sure the folder is called "picon" and not "picons"

mine are stored
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I'm only guessing mate as I don't own the box in question

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was a standard e2 feature and not box specific

I transferred the picons folder from the main internal flsh to my usb and the picons do not now detect and select for each channel. I have done something wrong?

I believe you will need to restart enigma for the picons to work.

I believe you will need to restart enigma for the picons to work.

I transferred "picon" older from one USB to another, picons worked still. Pulled out flash drive and used different socket and they still worked without reboot.

I was able to select download picon to internal memory, hdd as well as the USB card reader.

No changes made to any settings.

(11/08 4d image)

Back