TM-twin Dd V3.2 image (17-06-2012)

ellie1998

Inactive User
Reaction score
an image based on the last Dd V3.01 release (NOT the 5Dd image) incorporating the latest available drivers, which its claimed, sorts out the following

Permanent Time shift mode recording Function problem fixed
Scrambled channel Start up (booting time) decoding problem fixed
PVR stability improved
Max channel recording function bug fixed( MAX channel 7)HD OR SD
LCD Brightness bug fixed
Eit EPG improved

There ARE a few bugs present, but, just about everything works as itd be expected to

TM-twin Dd V3.2 image (17-06-2012) - Downloads - Digital World Forums

Filename of image could do with renaming. It is currently "TM-twin_DdV3.beta.rar".

"TM-twin_DdV3.2.beta.rar" would be better.

Installed the image and i must admit i like what i see good works guys keep it up. Digi the hostname works on this and also i can download plugins so far so good.

Sorry i have 2 small queries the button setup on the menu is gone so does anyone know how to change the buttons e.g up and down channel to do up and down channel and not change the bouquet? Also is there a way in make the graphical or cooltv epg (which works) to the default epg when you press the epg button?

Give pauli neutrino keymap a go for the buttons get it from the plugins

Jesus, whoever is coding these has no understanding of basic video functions :(

HDMI is pink again (HDCP issue again), the TV out scart no longer can control pin8 (scart switching) and its RGB output is green...

Can't be arsed to test the rest as I can't even sit and watch anything unless I turn the TV off to get over the HDCP problem...

I see a window in the Twins future..

If VIX don't come up with something I'll be driving this back to TM myself and delivering it down Richards lying throat personally..

& to add to that, when you put the fookin thing in standby, why does it leave both the scart and the HDMI outputs live???
Switches and TVs are no longer able to switch back to anything else now...

Un fckin believable

Considering someone has spent a lot of time doing something to benefit others in their own free time at no cost to anyone,when they didn't have to, I would like to say "thank you".

You did the best with what is available

Considering someone has spent a lot of time doing something to benefit others in their own free time at no cost to anyone,when they didn't have to, I would like to say "thank you".

You did the best with what is available

& to pickup this point, it makes it even more of a piss take when people do put the effort in and are then shat on by the poor support that I am talking about from TM and their so called s/w team..

Can see you are really pissed off with your TWIN mate but there is bound to be a new image real soon so hang in there a few more weeks.

Bally ! Richards stole your account :eek:

They not going to spend all this time working on a image and not realease something publically eventually.

as with Any ViX image for any receiver it will be released as and when it's good any ready but on that note.
what about the ViX DM images do you remember them ?

as with Any ViX image for any receiver it will be released as and when it's good any ready but on that note.
what about the ViX DM images do you remember them ?

Can't say I do but wouldn't mind trying one;)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Can't say I do but wouldn't mind trying one;)

The was the point.

no one knows about any ViX DM images as we decided not to release them.
we did make a full set of ViX images for DM hardware early in the 2.3 image cycle but chose to shelve them and not to release. Now before any one jumps to conclusions i'm not saying any thing about the TM image just saying development's sometimes take a different path to the one you started on.

Last edited:
Any particular reason they were not released?

Any particular reason they were not released?

primarily because we did not have the hardware to test them on other than a single DM800HD and andy being the stickler for testing he is would never release a untested image.

primarily because we did not have the hardware to test them on other than a single DM800HD and andy being the stickler for testing he is would never release a untested image.

Pity I wouldn't mind trying one,

Mind you I see Neutrino HD is being worked on for E2 receivers :)

Last edited:
Pity I wouldn't mind trying one,

Mind you I see Neutrino HD is being worked on for E2:)

Sadly when we moved to 2.4 andy made a lot of changes to the feeds for the image and wiped all the older ones, including archived DM images, so there gone forever and very unlikely to ever be produced again I think the only thing we have left are the original DM boot screens what were made up at the time to mirror the other boxes we supported then.

Sadly when we moved to 2.4 andy made a lot of changes to the feeds for the image and wiped all the older ones, including archived DM images, so there gone forever and very unlikely to ever be produced again I think the only thing we have left are the original DM boot screens what were made up at the time to mirror the other boxes we supported then.

In fact yeah here we go, one of the only screen shots of the ViX DM image we have left on the server.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 21
Not to worry m8
Cheers:)

Back