TM-Twin-2T-oe Stable Image Please

Kommander

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone point me or advise me in the right direction of a VERY stable image for a TM-2T-oe.... PLEASE!
I am tired of it rebooting all the time I am currently running
Kernel 3.5.3
VIX Image Version 3.o
Build 473

I just want something really stable and secure.

Vix are on build 683. May be worth updating and see how you get on.

4D image was released on 20130607
The other forum which Dr Linux refers people to has their own PLI 3.0 images. A lot better than 4D as updated regularly.
Captain on OpenATV does nightly builds

If you are having reboots on the Vix image, you should submit crash logs so they can look at it. Not many people (if any) reporting reboots, so must be something specific to your setup (plugins etc) or hardware. They have fixed the timed recording, but there are a few niggles which are tolerable.

Looking at the Vix builds I am on a really old one, any hints as to a build number everyone has been happy with, my VU Duo is stable as hell on its old bild mind you I have tspanel on the TM maybe that is causing problems

TSpanel is known to cause issues. The Vix team dropped it from their servers and recommend not installing because when installed it affects sytem files adversely. (One or two people say they never have problems with it, but choice is yours)

Use the latest version from the website for vix images (currently 683). (Not too sure if anyone has uploaded it to here.) As you have been having issues, I would recommend you do not restore any previous settings.

Back