Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM linux HD

I've been looking at buying a 6800HD Super, and using CS as a client only.

So what advantages other than sharing as a server & having an internal drive would one of these new receivers offer?

Is it worth hanging on ? lol

depending on what encryption method the service you want to watch via CS uses, the 6800 may be a bit flakey m8

the 6800/6900 CAN do cccam, and newcamd with the latest style patches and the new EMU addon packs, but for certain providors, especially one that we may be interested in, its glitchy in my experience with playing with a 6800, 6900 and 7100 on a LAN and WAN

any more news available on the technomate linux hd box thats coming out ? dying to get hd i nearly bought a dreambox 800 other day but managed to hold off for now cause i would like to see the technomate one first,

heres the latest news on them

Hi ****

1-single tuner detachable HD Linux tuner which can be replaced with cable or satellite .
2-**********************************************************************************************************
3-also in production ***************************************************
-------------------------
Sample single tuner about 30 jan,,
in stock to sell about end feb.
rest not announced yet.

Regards

most of the email has been censored by myself, as it contains things that are yet to be announced

digidude i know your in the no are technomate going to do same as 9100 and 6800/6900 and so on.bring something out then when everyones rushed out and bought it a week or so later then bring another one out better one

i cant really say too much m8 TBH, but like DMM brought out the DM800 then 6 months later the DM8000.................................

The delays have been down to what you describe, the tm500/600, when that first came out, and some people were selling their beta models, created unhappy people as theyd bought the new receiver, that wasnt really ready for public release, so when it was finally ready, it had been improved

i think TM learned from their original release of the 9100 how NOT to release something to the public, so want to make sure its right before releasing it

im sure when the official public release is made, a lot more information will become available m8 ;)

all these companys are all the same digidude sorta havin a dig at technomate but for me there the best i cant wait for these hd boxes there bringin out but i think ill wait the exra month just to see hope you right what you say............. i think TM learned from their original release of the 9100 how NOT to release something to the public, so want to make sure its right before releasing it

Back