tm 800 problem

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i no only few people got them but hopefully someone can help, i got it yesterday and had to flash a image onto it as it cant of had one on, put channel list on all was great, apart from a few known things like not been able to change audio etc, but then i was messing with cams and everytime i changed it and saved it box would crash, so decided to do a factory reset and stick with cccam, any since then i cant get a channel list one, wont download from the image, cant put one on threw dreambox edit yet i had done it both ways before, on the off chance the channels do appear after doing one of them things, as soon as i click on the channel it says service unavailble check tuner configuration, the tuner hadnt changed settings but i messed abit with them aswell but still does same thing, its driving me mad could someone please help

Last edited:
go into menu, setup settings (off top of my head) and where it says TUNER : not configured, press left/right for simple, then down and change diseqc to positioner (if motorised)

and download a channel list again m8

;)

try this m8 ;)

If wrong channel list used and can not see satellite list
Follow instruction below please .

open explore
ftp://192.168.x.x
change folder /etc/tuxbox
drag satellites.xml to drop
off/on from rear

unzip file first

got it working now, thank god can actually watch it for longer than an hour tonight lol, i had to get the image off the internet its dated 27th of this month is that the right image ? it said final tm800hd image
also once when setting it up i had the option 1080p at the bottom of the list where it goes threw them all 720;p etc, but most times its only got up to 720p on,

@ Digidude, could you post the release/latest firmware mate. :)

only 720 or 1080i can be used
as there is no satellite transmission of 1080p
1080p only used when downloading blue ray movie then playing
early today I asked technomate this question .I was told image is not ready yet

does anyone know how to change the setup of the hd type. on set up you get the chance to pick from 1080p 720p 720i etc i chose a lower rating than my tv. i went on to set up the sat's etc and now cant seem to change the sat box to 1080i any ideas or is it a factory reset and start again.

i think its a factory reset m8 as on mine i cant get to the settings for it it says not ready yet,

off the top of my head m8

menu, setup, avsettings and somewhere in there

there may be a 'display' option like basic/ intermediate / advanced that youll need to change before you can actually see this option though

Back