TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ (M1) Softcam Test

Zorch

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi again all,

I've been testing Phantompatch 133p (28-08-2013) with a null/empty Technomate Softcam to find out which CAID's/Keys are REQUIRED/NOT REQUIRED in the TMSoftcam Keyfile.... you may remember I performed the same test previously (see link below) but I thought I'd try the test again just to see if anything had changed since last time... obviously there's a bit more to test now...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/295160/#1

The null/empty Technomate Softcam is an attached file in the thread above if you want to try this test yourself...

I've listed my results/findings in the attached file...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i know which is the best phantompatch to use?

"Best" isn't perhaps the best word to use, as what is good for one may not be the 'best' for someone else. It really depends on what you want your box to do. There are dozens of posts on this forum detailing the strong & weak points of the various patches, so it really a case of trolling through the threads & finding out for yourself. There are plenty of people on here willing to help, but perhaps not to the point of spoon-feeding, if you get my drift.

i agree patches varies and it can be a headache if you after 28 east then i go even to the old 117 patch but hotbird channels can go , I am not sure how significant is the softcam to the c lines

Back