TM-5402 58W to 53E Channel List.

has anyone got latest channel list for 2013 please for 5402hd

has anyone got latest channel list for 2013 please for 5402hd

You have 2 choices either wait for our generous fellow member Chopps to popst an updated list or do it yourself with either ndf editor or clarke tech editor and share it with fellow members now that would be jolly nice.

Mines quite out of date now sorry. I do need to redo it I guess. Might do it this weekend time permitting.
The best way is to use jetset's spreadsheet (off these forums) to get the transponders and let your box do a full scan.

Hi Chopps,

I think its a case of some cannot be bothered to do the work and sort out the favourites as you do in your channel list if you know what i mean, if used mine as a main viewing box i would probably do it myself but seeing its what i call an odd occasional use box i just do as you say use jetsetw's excellent spread sheet scan and just use the a-z listing far easier.

Regards

or maybe some people are like me who dont have as much knowledge i have looked at the clark downloader and would not know where to start with my limited computer knowledge

View attachment chopps270213skyuk.zip

Here's one I prepared earlier.
Did a jetset based scan of all the sats I can see, and added Sky UK favourites in Sky order.
No religion, shopping, ppv or adult.

You can add your own foreign favs. Hope it helps some of you.

View attachment 71986

Here's one I prepared earlier.
Did a jetset based scan of all the sats I can see, and added Sky UK favourites in Sky order.
No religion, shopping, ppv or adult.

You can add your own foreign favs. Hope it helps some of you.

Chopps you really are spoiling these members.

Regards

If I Want To Add A Channel Within The List Say For Example I Wanted To Add Setanta To The Sports Section How Would I Go About It ?

Menu button, edit channels menu, set favorites menu, select Sports, press SAT button, pick 28.2e, press green to sort alphabetically, go down to S, press right arrow to tab across to the right window, go down to Setanta Sports1, press OK. A little heart will appear. press exit button, select Yes to save, Press Exit again. You will now have setanta in your sports menu. Easy peasy.

Mine May Be Slightly different As Its The Blade7000 I Think It Would Just Create A Different List

Download one of the channel editors and have a play. You wont break anything.

Back