Tm-500 super ip problem

airoh69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I have the technomate tm-500 Super for over 2 years now. Suddenly my channels started freezing and noticed that that the box was loosing the ip. Every time i restarted the box it would be ok for about an hour then the same again. Now whatever i do i cannot get an ip. Tried to manually input the settings but again the same thing. It always say no internet connection and cant ping the box. Checked the cable and is fine, checked the router and is ok also. For some reason when i leave it to dhcp and tell it to receive ip, it always get an ip 10.0.0.97 and a subnet mask 255.0.0.0. Tried to do a reset of the box and that didn't help. Please help.

Hi,
I have the technomate tm-500 Super for over 2 years now. Suddenly my channels started freezing and noticed that that the box was loosing the ip. Every time i restarted the box it would be ok for about an hour then the same again. Now whatever i do i cannot get an ip. Tried to manually input the settings but again the same thing. It always say no internet connection and cant ping the box. Checked the cable and is fine, checked the router and is ok also. For some reason when i leave it to dhcp and tell it to receive ip, it always get an ip 10.0.0.97 and a subnet mask 255.0.0.0. Tried to do a reset of the box and that didn't help. Please help.

Network issue or your boxes network chip is goosed.

Setup a static IP outside of your routers DHCP table and then reboot your router and TM and then try pinging the TM, if you get a answer then the box is ok and in theory should work.

i guess boxes network chip problem. The strange think thought is that both boxes did the same problem at the same time

sounds like your box.....

i use a vonets wireless router .. connect one side to lan port and other to usb or powered usb plug...then you get wirelesss....

hope thius helkps

sounds like your box.....

i use a vonets wireless router .. connect one side to lan port and other to usb or powered usb plug...then you get wirelesss....

hope thius helkps

Yeah but what does wireless has to do with the box. The box doesnt have wireless or usb.

Whats the other box and are you sure its not a router problem ?

Both boxes are the same. They are connected on different routers. I tried them on a different network and they do the same thing again

Back