TM-500 Super and new line

combo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bought a TM-500 Super inc a line from a guy and all worked well for 2 monthhs but now the guy has gone and the line has expired.
I must go looking for a new line but need to ask, how would i install the new line. I restarted the TM500 Super box and see it ends wit a "0" btw.

Thanks.

I think i got into the box but see enigma web interface. Can i enter the line from here, if so how?
Thanks

turn off the power to the receiver, press and hold the power button and turn back on, wait for a number to appear, and type 192.168.1.number into a web browser

from here, you will see different CAMs listed at the bottom, click whichever one it is that you use

you will see your old line in there, you can click 'delete line' if you wish

at the top, is a text input box, add your new line here, and click 'add line' the screen will change, click 'previous page' and ensure your new line is showing

now turn the power off and back on again, and your new line should start working

;)

Last edited:
You will need to FTP to the box to get at he line.

Download DCC from here: http://www.bernyr.de/dcc/dcc296.zip

Enter IP address of the box and password.

down the left hand side click FTP, double click VAR then ETC you will see cccam.cfg.

right mouse click and select edit to edit the c:line

P.s. I didnt know you can do it the way digi dude said!!!

Thanks digidude and theblueirish for your advice, funny, I didnt notice your posts until now, think we all posted at almost the same time :)

Thanks again.

Back