TM-1500CI+Super WSP and HDVB

choclat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Technomate TM-1500CI+Super.
I made a factory reset, loaded Technomate fimware TM-1500CI+TM1000CI_196_20100818.STB and then Phantompatch TM-1500ci+TM1000CI_314_19-11-10.STB
When the patch is activated I found some encrypted channels that were opened e.g. some channels on 23.5E 11474V but there may be more. Anyway this makes me thinking the patch is well loaded.
After deeper looking into the forum I installed WSP 0.9.4 and HDVB 1.2.3 on my PC and I began experimenting with cardsharing but up to now without any success.
I encountered following problems:
1) I found many free cardservers on the internet most of them with a username e.g. user-1 --> user-1000 and either a common password or a password-1 -->1000. First of all I made a ping on the address and worked further with those which didn't have any lost packages.
I choosed at random one of the offered username with accompanying password but neither in WSP or HDVB I got a connection. I tried some others but in vain. In HDVB I got the message that either the username or the password was wrong.
I probably don't fully understand the philosophy behind those hundreds of usernames/passwords ... How can I pick a usable one?

2) I found 1 server were the username is one word to which you can add whatever you want and one password. With that server I could make a connection. My receiver was tuned to one of the JSC Sports channels on 13E. In both WSP and HDVB (with Gbox) I see activity on the logging screens but the different JSC channels stay scrambled.

Can anybody give me a hint ?

Greetz

SSSP - WSP - HDVB - it is good as a practice but fails poorly in performance.
It is just not so stable. it works good if you want to share a smartcard internally on yr home network. Works like 50-75% when using the internet.

Free servers mostly don't work or are overcrowded.

Sometimes you have to zap back a channel in order to get it working on TM.
Also be sure you have turned all options off into the options Menu of the Patched Technomate (auto update premiere, digital, globe cast, ....)

There are some good tutorials with hdvb + sssp in here. You should check them out !

Wolftje, thanks for the reply.
I indeed studied the different threads and tutorials thoroughly and it looked promising.
You say it works 50% - 75% over the internet and even that is promising as up to now I reached 0 % !

I think that the fact that I cannot login on a server cannot be blamed on the performance of WSP, HDVB or SSSP, isn't it ?
When I can't connect to most of the card servers is that because the user name I picked at random out of the bunch of offered user names is already taken by another person or is there something else I'm missing ?

Greetz,

Yup, you should not depend too much on those 'free' servers.

What do you want to test ? Maybe someone can help you out here and give you a temp account so you can do yr stuff and test ...

Yup, you should not depend too much on those 'free' servers.

What do you want to test ? Maybe someone can help you out here and give you a temp account so you can do yr stuff and test ...

I think you're right: I spent already too much time in searching for those "free" servers.

As I have no experience at all on card sharing I thought I could learn something using those "free" servers. It doesn't matter which encrypted channel in particular I should be able to open. I now only am interested in if it could work: later on I will purchase a second receiver and I am wondering if it is worth to spend more money for a receiver with ethernet facilities and so locally share a card.
I therefor would be grateful if some one could help me with temporarely sharing his server.

Greetz

Back