TIT2 not erasiing with new AU files

quick_silver

Member ++
Reaction score
Having problesm erasing two tit 2 cards after taking the update (A86) , the cards were inserted twice which seemed to have locked up the cards. Was testing / edited rom10 file.

Both cards have a valid ATR but fails to completely erase .

any tips ?

Trapping a Tit2 (or an OPOS for that matter) has sweet FA to do with the software you last had on the card...

If you can't trap a card, either your programmer is fooked, or your card is....

there is no way cc can lock a tit2 as far as i know. Youproblem is just in your connections to the programmer or check your crystal setting should be 3.68Mhz and are u using the correct programmer.

Having problesm erasing two tit 2 cards after taking the update (A86) , the cards were inserted twice which seemed to have locked up the cards. Was testing / edited rom10 file.

Both cards have a valid ATR but fails to completely erase .

any tips ?

M8 the new emu's are mucking around with the ATR but only on the Tit 2, way to fix it is to set programming to 5v
and use the Titanium 1&2 Cardprogger to erase and try another set of emu's.
What progger are you using if infinity then set it to tit 1 and 2 on compat.

M8 the new emu's are mucking around with the ATR but only on the Tit 2, way to fix it is to set programming to 5v

This is the first i have heard of this nor have i had any problems with the EMU. Do you have proof or more information???. I simply cant see why the EMU would mess around with the ATR.

cheers.

I'm using my old programmer ( 5-6 years) not sure whats its called will post a pic if it helps . Its reading mosc ok and writes Tit 1 , buts fails erasing Tit 2 giving error message

"restore reloder failed . try again"

Could be my tit card so i tried a second card which also locked up , am i just unlucky ?

Download the tit2 files from this site not the chatterbox toolbar and the card works 100%.
so it is the other emu files.

yup toolbar files are dodgy, I couldnt get a rom10 image loaded back to the card with winexplorer using the toolbar files although they programmed OK, kept getting script errors in winexplorer.
Used different tit2 fix files and all OK.

I had the same problem m8!,

1. The fix in toolbar is not working dont USE IT, use the one from forum

2. Turn off the pc/turn it back on put in phoniex mode (make sure serial cable is in)

3.Run titanium programmer, go to setings (choose correct comport)

4. go to Erase card on the top next to settings (i think its called tools)

5. get the latest fix from this site!

thats all

This is the first i have heard of this nor have i had any problems with the EMU. Do you have proof or more information???. I simply cant see why the EMU would mess around with the ATR.

cheers.

lol, I dont think so !

Download the tit2 files from this site not the chatterbox toolbar and the card works 100%.
so it is the other emu files.

Yep toolbar files mess tit2 up, gives 00 00 00 00 end of ATR for some reason :(

BUT files on here work fine, I had a right headache getting my tit2 to erase and work ok after using the toolbar files.. used files from here an alls good.

same here the fix from the toolbar would not write to my tit2 used the one in the downloads worked first time :Fish:

Back