Tit2 help

saya

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been using Funcard all this while and it serves me well. However, recently I decided to try Tit2 card. Got the card (OS2.0) and been trying to programme it unsuccesfully. I've tried using Dynamite but it keeps saying 'Programme unconnected'. I've also tried the Tit Card Progger V1.10.2, but it says 'No ATR!' & 'unsupported tit OS found'. I've tried Tit Card Loader1.2, and it just hangs.

Please help, as I wanna join the joy of tit as well....

saya said:
I've been using Funcard all this while and it serves me well. However, recently I decided to try Tit2 card. Got the card (OS2.0) and been trying to programme it unsuccesfully. I've tried using Dynamite but it keeps saying 'Programme unconnected'. I've also tried the Tit Card Progger V1.10.2, but it says 'No ATR!' & 'unsupported tit OS found'. I've tried Tit Card Loader1.2, and it just hangs.

Please help, as I wanna join the joy of tit as well....

if programme unconnected then load the drivers for ur porg again or refresh them.

it is ur driver i think give it a try m8

Make sure you have both USB and serial cable connected to your programmer. If you are using Cas Studio use the titanium icon when the program opens and erase and repair the card. Then come out of the titanium programmer in Cas Studios, select Utilities, Phoenix, 3.68MHz, Hide. Then open Titanium Card Progger v2.0 and press the green icon. It should recognise your card now.

Use the tutorials on here m8, they are in the downloads I think!

yes as tommy says but i had a com cable problem.If you still have probs after checking all this pm me and i have full tut and proggys needed.I use dynamite too. :Cheers:

went to get serial cable and tried again. now, it says that my card nas got no ATR. arghhh.....

tommybhoy31 said:
Make sure you have both USB and serial cable connected to your programmer. If you are using Cas Studio use the titanium icon when the program opens and erase and repair the card. Then come out of the titanium programmer in Cas Studios, select Utilities, Phoenix, 3.68MHz, Hide. Then open Titanium Card Progger v2.0 and press the green icon. It should recognise your card now.

Use the tutorials on here m8, they are in the downloads I think!

Have you tried this yet m8?

Back