Tiger woods - HARBOUR TOWN

good score m8 but we dont posts results until thursday night
between thur and sat.
so u can leave that score if u like or u can try again if u like: spook :

ps i have tiger saved data in downloads u could use .just change the name.
better than tiger

ive been trying for the last hour to get ur save working john. what do i change the name to. i keep getting no data found or data is corrupt messeges.

ive been trying for the last hour to get ur save working john. what do i change the name to. i keep getting no data found or data is corrupt messeges.

just extract it with winrar then drag it striaght into the save game folder .
rename the player when game is running

hmmm does your ISO/UMD have the same game ID as the saved data?
ULUS10276001 ?

good score by the way....damn good score

first game...49............IM DOOMED

wish i had listened to my mum when she kept saying do better in school or you will end up a right dick!

go to my profile.then options.thengame data,then rename profile

tried that m8. when i try to load ur g/save it says no data found but when i look in the game save bit on the menu ur save shows up there. dont know WTF is goin on so ill try again 2morrow.

thx for ur help.

like i said does your ISO have the same disc ID as the saved data?
if it is different then johns saved data wont work.

ok here we go. my 1st score card entry. hope its done rigth and is all above board.

hit the bunker on the 17th green so no picture for that.

well played m8 nearly an all red round,don't think you will be having mutch of a handicap we will have to wait till all the other scores come in between thursday and sunday

can someone upload me the save data file again please as the 1 in the d/l section seems to be corrupt.
cheers

p.s
any 1 beat my 49 yet:banana:

new update now in downloads m8. sorry getting old i forgat: spook :

if it works for u .remember u have to sing follow follow as a thank you pmsl

Last edited:
noop guys, ive tried the 2 of them and still dont work. must be s/thing wrong with my settings. the game save shows up in the saved data utility but when i try to load it in the game i get the message NO DATA FOUND.
shit 1 or what!!!

noop guys, ive tried the 2 of them and still dont work. must be s/thing wrong with my settings. the game save shows up in the saved data utility but when i try to load it in the game i get the message NO DATA FOUND.
shit 1 or what!!!

after going to 3.52 did u restet ur defaults?

barring that u have a different vers as kryton says

Right peeps. Don't think I'll get another chance this weekend as my daughter is going away with my mum all weekend and my missus is on the nightshift.

Yes. I'll be pi$$ed all weekend.....lol

So here goes - 53 - 8 HC = 45

Front9-3.jpg
Back9-3.jpg

Score-1.jpg
Pin-2.jpg

yea u better had john ur gonna need all the practice u can get , pmsl

Back