Tiger 08 - Spyglass Hill

people only use golf course's in derby to leave burnt out cars on :roflmao:

it's the putting im havin trouble with on this course.
this read me screen that comes up....... if the camera rotates right then aim more left untill the camera dosent rotate then you right on the line........

can i hell figure this out, ive been aiming for hours and still the ball dont go down that damn hole : shocked2

ive been at this course all nite now and it is really hit and miss for me on the putting.
i think im going to need some strict golfing lessons off john.

i got my first screen upto 9th hole and i got 27 then it went down hill after that, terribly...........

well I'm happy I ain't last.

Didn't enjoy that course very much, like Kryton I was having trouble with the putting, missing easy short putts!

Got fifa 08 to take my anger out on tho :D

sorry guys i for got with work and sorting me pc out ill post even though its gonna be late , but if i have to have the dick faldo cup 4 a week im not bothered all in good fun , let me know john or al
cheers biffo

i'll share it with you biffo for being such a loser at this course lol.

ive been practicing putting nearly all weekend. still cant get it right. think im giving it to much power, then i under power and it gets nowhere near the hole:arrrr:

people only use golf course's in derby to leave burnt out cars on :roflmao:

it's the putting im havin trouble with on this course.
this read me screen that comes up....... if the camera rotates right then aim more left untill the camera dosent rotate then you right on the line........

can i hell figure this out, ive been aiming for hours and still the ball dont go down that damn hole : shocked2

igore the camera roll and stick to the arrows that are next to the ball, more important is the pace you hit the ball

if for eg the put is 8ft with a swing of 2 inches from right to left(when no arrows are visable the marker is 2 inches to the right of the hole) you can come in a little to the hole and hit the ball at 10ft

hope this complicates matters more

poor turn out this week guys

well somehow john has pulled another out the bag this week (wonder if it had anything to do with being on the sick for a week) lol

here are the finishing positions for this week including handicaps

johnth.........................44
s/m al.........................47
mcgirt.........................49
baaheeduk..................50
benj............................52

congratulations john on another fine victory

collect your trophys

john pick a new course or nominate a fellow player and i will add the handicaps when new thread is posted

will pick one after my dinner AL

@kryton .small tip for u m8.when ur playing a shot to the green,hold the triangle button ,
goes in slow mo giving u more time to decide what spin u put on it if needed.:lovestory

i didnt either what other tricks u got up ya sleeve ,
lol

Back